At Blue Margin, we are on a mission to build the go-to data platform for PE-backed mid-market companies. We are a dynamic, customer-focused company providing hosted data platforms for companies across many industries. We're passionate about leveraging the power of data to drive business success for our clients.
We're currently seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator and Content Manager to join our team and play a crucial role in promoting Blue Margin services and products.
As a Marketing Coordinator and Content Manager, you will play a crucial role in the development, maintenance, and optimization of our marketing initiatives.
Content Creation and Distribution
- Develop (and/or oversee and edit) blog posts, articles, and white papers
- Oversee The Dashboard Effect podcast and content promotion on social media
- Schedule/oversee the outsourced production of our second podcast, Expert Insight Series, including creating related supporting content
- Convert webinar recordings and materials into website content
- Nurture segmented subscription lists through weekly emails
- Oversee/edit digital content promotion through social media and email
- Monitor social media followers and engagements
Sales Support and Collateral
- Develop sales collateral such as case studies, one-pagers, and videos
- Create compelling lead magnets and CTAs (Calls to Action) in partnership with our sales consultants
- Help maintain graphics within sales decks
- Support sales consultants with targeted content and campaigns
Coordinate Speaking Engagements and Webinars
- Promote speaking engagements and webinars (website, socials, emails)
- Track attendees
- Send attendees pre/post-session materials and initiate drip campaigns
- Create and implement customized attendee surveys
Assist with Website and SEO
- Complete (or oversee) website maintenance and webpage updates
- Follow SEO best practice in content development
- Coordinate with external vendors for content optimization
- Create and manage landing pages and associated automated workflows
- Communicate strategies and required updates across all external vendors for paid media, paid social, SEO, web development, and video editing initiatives
Marketing Data Analysis and Reporting
- Regular monitoring and weekly reports on website, content, campaigns, and email performance
- Manage and update HubSpot CRM stats
- Review and vet incoming marketing qualified leads for sales consultants
- Excellent Communication - Strong written and verbal skills
- Detail-Oriented - Attention to detail especially in content creation and data analysis
- Organizational Skills - Tracking and systems minded with the ability to keep all the plates spinning
- Adaptable - Capable of managing multiple tasks and adapting to new strategies quickly
- Tech-Savvy - Familiarity with or willingness to learn a range of marketing tools such as HubSpot, Canva, Otter.ai, ChatGPT, Google Ads, and more
- Vendor Management - Able to coordinate external vendors
- Analytical Mindset - Experience with reporting tools within platforms like HubSpot, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Continuous Learner - Up-to-date with industry best practices and have a desire to stay current
We are seeking a candidate to work as a full-time employee in our local office in Fort Collins.
Please note that we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Company Core Values: Embrace Transparency, Choose to Be Positive, Be Efficient/Systematize, Pursue Learning, Be Generous.
- We believe that in-person interaction is vital to solid work relationships.
- Weekly personal and professional development programs for all.
- Teamwork—we maintain company-wide interaction and communication.
- Entrepreneurism – we want everyone on our team to be eager to adapt and evolve with our advancing business. We are looking for someone who is comfortable wearing more than one hat.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements
- This position may require minimal physical effort including lifting materials and equipment of less than 10 pounds. This position requires viewing a computer screen more than 80 percent of the time. The job will take place in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions. This position may require some travel and occasional participation in off-site functions.
Salary and Benefits
- This is a full-time position with a starting salary range of $60-75K and is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401K matching, health club stipend, paid vacation, and sick leave.