(post date: 04/06/2021)
Blue Margin, Inc. helps companies Thrive Through Data™. We create data warehousing and dashboard reporting tools that improve business outcomes for all of our clients. We're a high-performing team of experts, and the result of our work is more efficient and productive operations, a healthier culture, and stronger job-ownership by employees. We believe in working hard, volunteering in our community, and enjoying life to the fullest.
Blue Margin Inc. is a Microsoft Gold partner in Data Analytics, Data Platform, Application Development, and Cloud Platform.
Why Are We Looking?
Our Business Development/Consulting team is looking to add a team member to help manage our client portfolio and onboard new clients. The Consultant develops relationships with existing and prospective clients and designs strategies to meet their needs through the use of business intelligence and data-management tools (i.e., Dashboard Reporting, and Data Warehousing).
We are seeking a candidate to work as a full-time employee in our local office in Fort Collins.
Blue Margin has, and will continue, to take a conservative approach to keep our employees safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note that we are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Cultivate new client relationships through outbound and inbound leads
- Act as strategic consultant/partner to clients to help them leverage their data and improve their business outcomes.
- Work on behalf of the client to solve problems, coordinate people, and design business intelligence solutions to help them meet their goals.
- Coordinate the client’s lifecycle with the Blue Margin team (I.e., the project management and engineering teams).
- Manage a $1,000,000+ book of business annually.
Our Ideal Candidate Would Possess the Follow Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of business consulting experience selling and managing relationships in professional services industries
- Experience in business intelligence or data management
- Professional written and verbal presentation skills
- Confidence in leading medium to large (15+) groups in strategic conversations via web conference and in person
- Comprehensive understanding of sales pipeline processes
- Comfortable in direct communication with C-Suite or Director Level individuals within a client organization and capable of explaining intermediate-to-advanced technical or business concepts.
- Ability to synthesize and adequately convey business objectives through BI projects.
- Willingness to travel up to 4 nights per month, on average (once COVID-19 travel risks have decreased)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Confident, logical decision-making ability
- Proven leadership skills
- Client relationship management skills
- Executive-Level communication Skills
- Conflict resolution expertise
- Able to stay on top of multiple concurrent work streams
- Company Core Values: Commit to Quality, Embrace Transparency, Choose to Be Positive, Be Efficient/Systematize, Pursue Learning, Be Generous
- Personal and professional development programs for every employee
- Teamwork—we maintain company-wide interaction and communication
- Entrepreneurism – we want everyone on our team to be eager to adapt and evolve with our advancing business. We are looking for someone who is comfortable wearing more than one hat.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- This job may require moderate physical effort including lifting materials and equipment of less than 10 pounds and involves viewing a computer screen more than 80 percent of the time. The job will take place in a normal office environment with controlled temperatures and lighting conditions. This position requires standing or sitting for long durations.
- The position may require some travel and occasional participation in off-site functions.
Salary and Benefits:
- This is a full-time position with a starting salary range of $60-$85K and is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401K matching, health club stipend, paid vacation, sick leave, and an annual profit-sharing plan.